Universitets- och högskolerådet Box 45093, 10430 Stockholm, Sweden
The Swedish Council for Higher Education
The Swedish Council for Higher Education is a government authority that started on 1 January 2013.
The agency’s areas of responsibility are:
● Support and information regarding international cooperation and academic exchange
across the entire education spectrum.
● Nordic and European exchange service for state officials, and training in preparation for
EU's selection exams.
● Admission regulations and admission to higher education institutions.
● The Swedish Scholastic Aptitude Test and information regarding studies at the higher
● Evaluation of foreign academic qualifications (from the Swedish National Agency for
Higher Education, The Swedish Agency for Higher Education Services and the Swedish
National Agency for Higher Vocational Education).